The Birmingham Black Country Half Marathon offers a great opportunity for local business to get involved and promote your business! Our sponsorship packages can be tailored to suit all needs and budgets. We can offer sponsors the chance to connect with an extensive database of both local and national athletes, promote and feature their business on our website and via social media, print merchandise such as t-shirts or medal featuring your company's logo or promote your business in our race packs and pre-race information.
Volunteering with The Birmingham Black Country Half Marathon offers volunteers an exciting opportunity to be involved with an iconic race set between two historic cities. Volunteers play a key role in the success of the event and we wouldn't be able to stage events without them. Volunteering can be just as fun as racing and is a brilliant way to experience the event.
We have several volunteer roles available:
- Marshalling the course, providing encouragement and directing runners
- Registration crew – dealing with queries, late entries and directing runners to the start
- Finish crew – handing out medals, goody bags and post race refreshments
- Drink station staff – passing out water, electrolyte and nutrition to runners on the course
- Course set-up/break down crew – help staff to layout and take down the course
Sign Up to Volunteer CLICK HERE to volunteer